Words&Pictures are experts in developing awareness campaigns and getting the message across to harder-to-reach audiences, whether it’s for apprenticeships, graduate recruitment or CSR.
Words&Pictures always work closely with clients to make sure that we take the right approach. Our deep understanding of the commercial sector, together with over 20 years of partnering with schools and colleges, means that we can develop solutions that tell the right story for everyone involved.
Having a unique insight into the motivation of students allows us to create relevant and inspiring campaigns that capture the attention of prospective apprentices – whether they’re internal or external. Most importantly, we deliver them in a way that provides measurable results.
Words&Pictures’ specialist youth engagement team are continuously monitoring the apprenticeship sector, meaning that we’re able to act as a partner to advise and co-develop campaigns. These can then take into account any industry demands, such as:
- Curriculum mapping for qualification completion, from college NVQs to PHDs
- External assessments and ongoing programme reporting, eg Ofsted, Ofgem, Ofcom, Ofqual, Ofwat
- Assessor support and training sessions
- Promotional tools for both internal and external use
- Identifying touch-points for measurement opportunities
Words&Pictures is experienced in creating cost-effective, innovative and multi-channel programmes; we always make sure that there is engagement with the target audience, and that industry experts give their input at all stages of programme development.